Saturday, February 19, 2011

♥ my sakai puchong friends ♥

今天的 Corporate Governance 考试顺利  ;D

this post is purposely write for my sakai puchong friends de

they went out together early in the morning

to search for my birthday present

they said that they search jor 2 shopping malls

only get to buy my presents

1。化妆盒
2。腰带
3。正版的米奇或米妮公仔(强调正版是因为我接受不到走了样的米奇 =P)

4。可爱并实用的精品
5。裸色唇膏
6。纯黑色皮包



and also one mickey pillow


没有删除掉第三个


因为任何人如果要送我米奇或米妮公仔


我还是接受的


两个皆有,我会更开心!!!


wakaka...XP


anyway,thank you so much to my sakai puchong friends


i'm sOOooo touchiiee,hehe...


=)


went to ipoh with yean,hwei ling and my lovely lao gong at 6pm

watched movie with them

want to say thx again to my housemates,juno 

who help us buy the tickets








  'What Women Want'

not bad,funny also

i like it

^^


2 comments: