Sunday, February 20, 2011

[one fm 音乐玩fun天]

one fm 音乐玩fun天 at TARC hall

reached there at about 11.30am

crowded with people there






angeline,kyan,lucas
a bit blur coz no scanner to scan into the computer

 had experienced the live on air with the DJ  there

received a special birthday wish from my sakai lao gong

so pai seh,coz a lots of people were looking at us  >.<

but sweet,hehe...*shy shy* ;)

i'm also got wish my mum happy birthday

but so sad...

coz she didn't hear it

i'm already sms to sis 

ask her to on onefm

who knows...

she's still being pig at that time

gek sei me...>.<




sakai lao gong play games with them

but he lose jor,wakaka...XD

get no.3 only

but still get some gifts from the DJ la...






see my sakai lao gong so serious,cute neh~~^^

suki & jack

daydream

凌加峻

宇珩

品冠



get cheated coz my Janice didn't come

not only Janice,but 阿牛,Manhand and  卢学睿 also

waste my time to keep waiting only!!!

bik cek!!!





went to secret recipe with stupiak lao gong at night

went there by cycling

he had already long long time no fetch me out by cycling 

he said that he suddenly want to eat cake wor

sound like pregnant edi,haha...

but  actually cakes are his favorite also la

the most beh tahan one!!!

that's why he become so fat lo,kaka...xP

No comments:

Post a Comment