Wednesday, February 2, 2011

年三十晚

out-dating with my lovely family

having our breakfast near sunway pyramid

just want to complain about the restaurant

but i'm not sure about the restaurant name

if i'm not mistaken,the name is something like 36 points-sell mixed rice one

my mum only take about 5 pieces of 'gu lou yok' with plain rice for my youngest bro

the boss charged her RM2.80 wor...

very expensive lo!!!!!

my mum complaint and the boss still answered that there was different from kampung wor...

WTH!!!! u more looks like kampung girl than us lo!!!!

and my dad is an agent le,you thought we don't know how much was the rental meh,dai sam?!

confirm no next time jor!!!!

went into pyramid after that

mum want to go digi center to change sim card

and i found that someone using my name to open a digi prepaid account

i'm also don't know who is using it and how he/she get my details

faster cancel it coz i may be will open a digi prepaid account later

our parents were standing behind us,haha...XD








accompany parents shopping at jusco

coz dad haven't buy any new clothes

and bro also haven't buy new pant

went to grandma's house eat 团圆饭 after they get what they want

No comments:

Post a Comment