Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Bright Kids Tuition and Daycare Centre

22.06.2011-4.07.2011

my 1st job after i graduated

as a tuition teacher

very unhappy and dulan!!!!

that interviewer told me that my working days was just 5 days

but,after i start working,they told me that i need to work for 5 and a half days

coz they got many branches

different branch different working days wor

the place that i interviewed was at wawasan,puchong

but the place that i worked was at batu 14,puchong

so the interviewer was mistaken

then should be not my problem isn't it?!

why need to deduct my salary coz can't work at saturday wor?!

if i know that i need to work at saturday,then i'm sure won't accept her offer lo!!!

they made mistake,but we need to bear it wor!!!

really kanasai lo!!!

and the boss very like to turn one round and shoot us

especially to those who are young and new blood like me

asked me alone went in her office 1st and questioned whether i'm ok working at there or not

and i told her that got 1 student very naughty

walk here and there and also disturb other students during class

need to keep scolding him

then,she asked all the teachers went into her office for meeting

so,it was the time she start to show her real 'fox tail'

she didn't mention out the name but just using an example

what is she said was something like 'if 10 students you also cannot handle,then how can i let you teach 20 students?'

she bla bla bla jor a lots

all was shooting new blood de

really so bik cek!!!

i don't mind if she scolded me coz i had done something wrong

but the truth is the class that i taught was B level

if those students really no problem,then also won't let you separated out lo...

'p/s: other teachers also complaint that the student really very naughty'

besides that,that one who interviewed me permit me to start work at 8am coz i got transport problem

but the boss turned one round shoot me again

she said that although other employees didn't mention out why the new teacher come in at 8 am,but sure got question in their heart,and she added more - 国有国法,家有家规 wor..

no need i tell,you guys also can get what she means lo,right?!

再加上他们连对人最基本的信任都没有!!

i printed the syllabus and want to take back for next day class preparation

but they thought me don't know doing what 'illegal' wor...=.=

turned one round and asked me to let them see what i had printed out

1 thing that made me very very very dulan is that 4 8 po asked me to give the notes that i did myself to her wor

she said the notes is belong her company wor coz i did it during working time

actually the notes i did is for the next day class preparation lo

but she said i did my private stuff during working hour wor

the problem is they encourage us to do preparation de la,and also said that they understand teacher want to rest after finished work,so we can mark the worksheet and do the preparation during working time

and i did the notes while those students were doing their homeworks de lo..

i had already done marking those worksheet also

really nothing for me to do,then i only wrote the notes de lo

if students were facing problem when doing their homework,i also will stopped doing my stuff and answered their questions lo...

but after i resigned and asked for my salary

the notes she previously said was my private stuff,but now said is belong her company and asked me give back to her then only i can get my salary wor

这到底是什么道理哦?!

now i'm still waiting for her call!!!

but i'm sure won't give my notes to her lo!!!

i just will give back all those syllabus to her..

and i'm sure that she sure will find a lots excuses to deduct my salary de!!!

*p/s: other teachers told me that she like to delay the salary payment de and they also felt that they get cheated coz what they promised you during interview was totally different after you start working,so they also want to resign jor.*

*p/s: for those who are looking for job,please don't as stupid as me,remember to ask clearly during interview and better u get and sign the letter which about all those terms and conditions that had promised  from the employer before u start work in order to protect yourself,if not really ‘口同鼻咬!’*

No comments:

Post a Comment