Friday, November 19, 2010

--[My n3w g@dget]--

yesterday,yong jian came to find me because he need my help to complete his assignment...

we do until about 2am,that's why i can't finish study my moral as what i planned...>.<

i just able to cover 4 topics yesterday and continue another 2 topics today...

actually,no mood to study at all and just cincai read through only,hehe...

why???because my heart fly to my stupiak bb lao gong there edi,kaka...XD

2 reasons why my heart fly to there are: 
1st,miss him lo,hehe...
2nd,excited to have a look on my new gadget,wakaka...xP

This phone is won by my lovely sis from astro,and she gave it to me  ^^

 榜上有名,哈哈

this is one of the prizes also...

finally,he reached at about 10pm...

both of us also haven't eat dinner,so we went to mahamaju eat our favorite maggie goreng...

we like the maggie goreng so much because we think that its taste so special compare to others mamak which are the same..

after that,we went back home and 'investigate' my new gadget for the whole night,haha...*actually i had done nothing on my phone because i'm so outdated with current high-tech phone,i donno how to use it at all at 1st,hehe...*

this is the camera testing,but a bit blurr edi coz i don't know how to use it at 1st,wakaka...XD 

No comments:

Post a Comment