Tuesday, November 30, 2010

m0r@L cAmp@iGn - DiskriMInaSi

today is our turn for present the moral campaign

every day sleep at about 4am just because of this 10 marks and 10 minutes presentation

and i had sacrifice my pretty look for this campaign,kaka...XD

so,are you ready to look at my 'pretty' look?

don't scroll down if u haven't get ready,haha...

.

.

.

.

.

.

can't see clearly???scroll down again lo...>.<

 .

.

.

.

.

~~tadah~~ ah sam is here!!!


Please do not doubt with what you see

ya,this is 100% me!!!

my image totally spoiled!!!

>.<


ah gua~~
ah pek


18 SX,haha...Xd















however,this is a very memorable moment in my uni life...

happy and appreciate to be friend with such a big group

and thanks for those hard works

well done,guys!!!!

we are the best!!!

*will upload all the photos and video when i get from my group members*

stay tune~~

No comments:

Post a Comment