Sunday, November 7, 2010

~~The End of My Holid@y~~

today my family and i purposely go to 3JC restaurant in sunway pyramid for our breakfast...

this is our family custom...

we will purposely go to certain place for our breakfast or dinner although the restaurant is far from our house,as long as the food is our family's favorite...

3JC is my dad's favorite,so we are not dare to say NO!!!but i like it also la,hehe....  =)



went to my kai ma's house after finish our breakfast...

recently,my parents went there frequently...

nothing fun for us,but fun for them because they went there ‘开台’...>.<

what can i do is....... watch astro and play with my cute nephew and niece lo....

where is my lao gong???

he's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  >.<

i'm also want bird nest egg tart!!!never eat before...=(


sakai lao gong

he's having his 阿一鲍鱼 with his family...mou ngo fan!!!!   T.T

he came here to find me after he done his thing...

we bought cheese tart at beryl's before went to IOI mall...

RM2.50 each...
 3 of them play pool while sis n i play games...

here is the end of my holiday~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment