Thursday, November 11, 2010

__Busy w33k__

this week is totally a busy week!!!

din't do anything when back to my home sweet home,but busy out dating with my lovely lao gong,hehe...^^

so need to rush my moral assignment after came back to kampar,this is so called 'dai sei' lo...T.T

i had to done my part within monday that's why i din't go out yamcha with my lovely classmates for discussion of the class photo's theme. =(

why need to rush?because the the moral assignment need to submit on this friday and i haven't start my revision for SFM,which the midterm test is on this saturday also...>.<

finally,we done our moral assignment on thursday and we took the group photo at block C cafeteria...



one funny thing was happened at that time...

at the beginning,ah kent was searching got what to eat,but after something happened,he don't want to eat anymore...

what's happened?the auntie who work at there ask:" FEI ZAI,want to eat what?*something like this,get the point is ok jor*

now u already know why he don't want to eat,right? haha...XD pity him...

actually i got very enough time to do my revision de,but i din't...

why???the one who know me well will know the reason...

busy on my drama lo,haha....can't stop after watched it,somemore lao gong not here,i'm totally free from being controlled...wakaka   xP

and really don't know why,this sem i totally no mood to study at all!!!*actually is every sem also no mood to study,wakaka...XD*

No comments:

Post a Comment