Saturday, November 13, 2010

♥ b3 wIth hIm♥ + •SFM miDtErm t3st•

we go for dim sum as our breakfast because stupiak lao gong said long time din't eat edi wor...





take my piggy n mcky pillow to dobi for 'sai bak bak' after finish our breakfast




















after that,we went to old town buy pisang goreng,leong sui and fruits,long time no eat fruits edi,so unhealthy right?! >.<




then,i went back to continue my revision  =(

pity lao gong come here to be my 'ah 4',he help me wash the toilet and fan...

nah,not me ask and force him to do so de o!!!>.<

i didn't wash the fan by myself because i don't actually know how 2 open the cover of the fan...and no need me to wash the fan at home also,that's why i dont know lo,hehe...;P

and i know that lao gong help me to wash the toilet is because i'm busy on my revision and he don't want me to be so tired...=)

thanks,my lovely lao gong~~ thanks for loving me and i love you too~~ n.n

he bought McD for me as my dinner before he went back to kepong...*he scare that i had nothing to eat again,but i think he want me to become fat as him lo,kaka  XD*



he need to rush back because he got a date with his friends tonight.

so,it's the time to say bye bye to my stupiak lao gong and also to say hello to SFM test   >.<

wtf SFM!!!!i totally don't know how to do!!!*actually i already know that i'm going to die soon before went for the test...*

waiting to die in my final too,haiz... T.T

and i miss you,sakai lao gong~~

No comments:

Post a Comment