Sunday, October 24, 2010

+'suffer day' & 'paparazzi + kepoji session'+

both of us wake up early in the morning,why????because of 2 reasons:1st,take my piggy to dobi for wash and 2nd is the top fans of McD = my stupiak bb lao gong want to eat McD breakfast....unluckily,all dobi no open on sunday de,so i need to take my piggy to dobi by myself next time,haiz....=(

1 set and 1 ala carte sausage mcmuffin with egg

today is my suffer day again!!! T.T why girls must need to suffer for such pain every month?!but luckily my lao gong is here...he will always use handkerchief with warm water and apply on my stomach,coz i will feel much better by doing so...*actually,should use the term of HOT here because the hotter the water,i will feel much more better*  i can see how tired he was because he need to went out and in again and again to change the water and sometime his hand will scald by the water...thanks for your love,stupiak lao gong...n.n

we went to Tesco after i wake up and before lao gong go back to Shah Alam...stupiak lao gong worry that i have nothing to eat in the next morning,so he bought cococrunch for me as my breakfast...finally,it's the time to say bye bye....i miss you,my lovely lao gong....


dinner with my classmates-meng wei,ying wen,chin fei,sin yee,tenng tenng,xin ling and khai ying at fire zone...


my dinner


go to chin fei's house after dinner...but before that,i saw john john & ah mei dinner together at long fung guk,so we u-turn to take their pic...actually,they didn't realize us at the beginning,but because of the hon of the stupid car which behind us,both of them realized that they get caught by us,haha...xP 


we went to chin fei's house after took the mahjong from joyce's friend...what is the 1st job that need to do when reach chin fei???play mahjong????u definitely wrong!!!!!joyce use my facebook account to upload the above photo...>.< sorry john john & our dear classrep,haha...XD we start our mahjong after that and have a lot of fun there...^^

after 2-3 hours,we continue our kepoji session at mm...keep chit-chatting & shared a lots of secret among us,yeepie   n.n tq sin yee for the strawberry that she bought from cameron although got worms,haha...some are even inside joyce's stomach now,wakaka....XP


No comments:

Post a Comment