Saturday, October 23, 2010

۰۰♥♥心灵相通♥♥۰۰

yesterday my lao gong purposely come to find me,hehe...^^ very happy to see him and actually i can guess that he will come to find me this week...so when i heard the key sound came from downstair,i quickly went down and see...although i can guess it,but i'm still very surprise and happy when i saw him (n.n) but he was unhappy because he said no surprise jor,kaka...xP i think maybe this is so callled 心灵相通...stupiak lao gong also brought my favorite chicken wings for me  ^^...because of too free and too hot here,we went out by walk...suddenly,we decide to walk to McD because both of us who are so sakai here never go to our kampar McD which is already opened for about 1 week ago,wakaka...XD we just bought 1 large french fries and oreo ice-cream.. so sad here because i din't take any pic of mysef...y???because wear so ugly like auntie,haiz...=( so here juz got my lao gong de pic(although he's also look like uncle,but nvm,haha...=P)

he's so pai seh coz everyone is looking at him  XP
i like this coz the light effect make my lao gong look handsome in dis pic,haha...XD



No comments:

Post a Comment