Wednesday, October 27, 2010

~~"bOrInG d@y"~~

today just got 1 class,but i skip jor,hehe....XD

why??? 3 reasons here:1st,it's rainning when i almost awake;2nd,the class is too boring,go there to keep copying the answers only and the last 1 is my stupiak lao gong forced me to admit de,lazzzyyy lo..... XP

every day after woke up,i'm always wonder what should i eat,haiz...=(

when i had no idea,this is my only choice...


fast & easy =P
when girls are too free,most of us will do this....


camwhoring with my piggy,kaka...n.n

my piggy so cute & leng zai here,just like my stupiak lao gong,ohoho...XP
 about 6.30pm,go pasar malam alone again....=(

bought my favorite taufu fa + ju chiong fan as my dinner...^^




anthony find me in fb again...

i thought he went to visit christ's mum already as what he told me last night...

mana tau,he ask me back that whether i got call christ and ask how was auntie already...

i ask him that why he cannot call and ask by himself???

u know what's he answered??? one word, WEIRD wor...=.=

really beh tahan him and don't know he pai seh what lo....

i had called christ and luckily nothing serious with auntie's leg after having an injection...^^


No comments:

Post a Comment