Saturday, June 18, 2011

hon lee [教师节晚宴_感恩之夜]


bought this ticket at last minute

coz my parents never thought to go de

too expensive edi

RM60 per ticket

but i felt that it's not good to miss my bro's childhood 

so i decided to have a look

of coz not me paid for the ticket la,hehe...X)

luckily still got ticket for me

but the seat of coz was far away from the stage lo..>.<

but actually i am so pity lo..

sat alone there with those uncle and auntie

no one chat with me...X(

and our table still got few empty seat lo...

no need worry not enough eat

eat until you vomit also can

my job tonight was only eat and take photo nia..


tonight's menu
No.28  ^^

saw few teachers who teach me before there


shark fin soup


六福喜临门


清蒸斗底鲳



i like this 沙律炸虾卷,not bad...

富贵香鸡




actually he was just a 'k leh feh',haha...XD

旁述,who stood aside and just can heard his voice but can't saw his face de

actually this role very suit for him la

coz he is very 'ji za' de,kaka...;)


招牌糯米饭


sorry for those not so clear de photo

coz i was so lazy to repeat the same action

 walk to the front and went back to my seat again and again

somemore the showing time of those cabaret that performed by those cutie students was too short 

wait me walk until in front,they also almost end show jor

and i need to eat somemore le..

susah tau...>.<

anyway,those students really so cute

and can see that they really put a lots of effort in performing

nowadays de children 真系唔简单 lo..

not like us before this so noob,haha...X)

No comments:

Post a Comment