Thursday, June 16, 2011

BYE accounting?!

another interview today
but,no more accounting related position
i choose to be a tuition teacher

i knows that u guys sure will have a doubt
why i waste my time to complete my bachelor degree of accounting
but don't continue my accounting profession

my answer is i really don't like accounting
my accounting subjects are the worst subject compared to other subjects
i don't know whether i had made the right decision or not
but i will try my best coz this is my own choice!!!


you knows what the interviewer told me???
she said that i look young and ask me to wear mature a bit wor..
coz she scare later those parents will be doubt of my qualification,haha...XD
happy dao~~xP


besides,she asked me to pretend fierce in front of those students
she scare that i will kena buli by those students,kaka...X)


i have 2 options now
whether sign contract for 1 year or not
if sign contract,then i will get extra RM150 for housing allowance
but only will get the accumulated amounts after 1 year


mummy asked me don't sign contract wor
have a try 1st...n.n

sakai b came back today
happy to see him  =)  
my mood was so down recently...>.<
coz my parents keep ask me when i want to start work

we went to OUG pasar malam
and i met my kai gor there
he was selling hello kitty stuffs with his friends
not interested with hello kitty
if not will 'bong can' him de,haha...;P


we had tried something new there
四川麻辣凉粉
got 2 types of 凉粉
1 is more crispy 
another one is more Q and traditional
we choose the 2nd one

besides,you can choose the spiciness level
low,medium or high
we choose medium de
but not spicy at all (for me la...xP)


anyway,i don't like it
有一种很奇怪的味道,不知该怎么形容
就是不喜欢那味道,且很油
只能说它不适合我的口味啦
  
四川麻辣凉粉-RM3.50 (small)

No comments:

Post a Comment